They all WANT fiber but really dont need it amyways LOL

On 07/06/2015 04:26 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:

Those customers don't need service anyway.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Jul 6, 2015 5:09 PM, "Mike Hammett" <af...@ics-il.net <mailto:af...@ics-il.net>> wrote:

    Frak, must still have an old Cyclone up there. I swapped out a
    backhaul radio and radioed to the ground to have them swap from
    UBNT to Cambium PoE. The link light was flashing when the previous
    radio didn't have an Ethernet issue. Left the site because the
    city was there to close it up. Went back today to try to sort it
    out. Spent most of the time I was at the site figuring out why
    radios were plugged into wrong PoEs across the board. City came to
    close up the site before I tracked down the original problem. For
    another day...

    http://www.ics-il.com