right... the threaded bit on the Force dish.

Vlad

On 7/7/2015 4:10 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:

Mounting bracket?  You mean the nub for the back of epmp radios?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Jul 7, 2015 5:05 PM, "Vlad Sedov" <v...@atlasok.com <mailto:v...@atlasok.com>> wrote:

    We mounted a pair of AF5X radios to Cambium Force dishes. They
    work quite well.. With a bit of effort, you could even get the
    mounting screw to go into the mounting bracket.

    Vlad