Right.. It's a pretty snug fit though, and there's no chance of the radio escaping the bracket. Also, the top cover fits perfectly over the radio, protecting the RF connectors, and keeping the top of radio in place.

I wouldn't put it on a railroad bridge, but hanging off a tower, it would be just fine.

Vlad