Maybe it should let you lock out ranges rather than channels.  Like X MHz to Y
MHz.  If any part of the channel would fall in that range, auto could not
select it.  Similar to how you would lock out the TDWR band, not by channel,
but start and end frequency.

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2015 1:59 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Is anyone here doing ePTP at all?

It's funny how all of us buying the equipment agree.  The only one I've seen
defending the feature is Chuck :/

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Aug 9, 2015 2:38 PM, "Mike Hammett" <af...@ics-il.net> wrote:

  I understand not having an open-ended array of channel choices for backups,
but...  maybe ten? 15? Just do the damn thing automatically to any available
space it finds?

  http://www.ics-il.com