Hardware or software? Hopefully these can be fixed in software because I need to get them deployed. Does this mean the overcurrent protection won't work right either? These are going to be a long drive away and I don't want to have them not working right and have to go fix them.

I'm remembering something... The two new PDUs came with the latest firmware, but I did have to update the 2-relay / 3-switch modules and the older PDU module. Not sure if the old PDU shows the 35 volts now with the updated firmware. I can check again tomorrow.