We have all ubnt on current network our new network is going all epmp  2.4
sucks here

-----Original Message-----
From: "Mathew Howard" <mhoward...@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎8/‎23/‎2015 3:29 PM
To: "af" <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cambium ePMP Feedback

I agree with Josh... if I  was building a new network at this point the only
ubnt stuff I'd use is airfiber.
On Aug 23, 2015 1:02 PM, "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:

If I was starting out there would be no Ubnt stuff in my network.  I'd have
just ePMP.  The only downside at this point in time is the lack of a good 2.4
CPE (Force 200) which is done and works well, but isn't quite shipping.
Nowadays, though, I don't know if I'm going to be doing a whole lot of 2.4
anything...

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343