Huh. I must have missed them.
I've been using Telect's ELF panel system in a handful of situations lately
and they nail the listing (except for some characterset issues in their
descriptions). Example:
http://www.amazon.com/TELECT-Multifunction-Connectivity-Module-ELF-9716-2300/dp/B00KVLHLCS/

Amazon prime (in their warehouse) so I know it will get to me quickly and
that quantity is accurate, picture of the actual item, and
description/features help me feel confident that what I'm ordering matches
my expectations.

I don't know if it makes business sense because margin or volume (telco
gear that people want to order outside the normal disty chain might be too
niche).