I am a big believer in the brass nuts. I am sure anti-seize works most of the time, brass works all of the time.

(Even though brass monkeys are on the endangered species list, we gotta have 'em.)

-----Original Message----- From: Nate Burke
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 2:54 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: [AFMUG] Anti-seize or Brass Nuts

We've had to start doing our first couple EPMP takedowns (Force dishes),
and it seems that the stainless nuts have seized on.

Should we be hitting all installs with Anti-Seize, or would we be better
off just replacing the hardware with brass/bronze nuts ala LMG?  I
haven't used Anti-Seize before, is it a sticky mess to work with?  Would
the installers actually use it, or just screw over the guy that gets
sent to de-install?  I'm also thinking about how to easy it would be to
re-deploy the Force Dishes.

Nate