Force 180 is no dish.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373
On Sep 8, 2015 5:34 PM, "Mathew Howard" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I see some places have the Force 200 and the Force 180 listed now, so I'm
> guessing it won't be too much longer. but... the Force 200 seems to only be
> 2.4ghz, and I have figured out what exactly the 180 is yet.
>
> On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 4:30 PM, Nate Burke <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> When will this magical new dish be out?  Will it keep my installers from
>> Swearing while assembling them?  Can it be installed by Drone?  I can just
>> program the drone and release it from the roof of my office to go do the
>> install?
>>
>>
>> On 9/8/2015 4:26 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
>>
>> It'll be a new part entirely.
>>
>> Josh Luthman
>> Office: 937-552-2340
>> Direct: 937-552-2343
>> 1100 Wayne St
>> Suite 1337
>> Troy, OH 45373
>> On Sep 8, 2015 5:24 PM, "Nate Burke" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Do the new dishes have a new part number?  Or just what you get from
>>> distributors as they go through stock?Â
>>>
>>>
>>> On 9/8/2015 4:05 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
>>>
>>> They already know about the hardware, the new Force dishes are much much
>>> better.  As far as current stuff I don't know...
>>>
>>> Josh Luthman
>>> Office: 937-552-2340
>>> Direct: 937-552-2343
>>> 1100 Wayne St
>>> Suite 1337
>>> Troy, OH 45373
>>> On Sep 8, 2015 5:00 PM, "Jaime Solorza" <[email protected]>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Can you replace parts with hot dipped galvanized ones instead?  BTW
>>>> what is Force EPMP ?ÂÂ
>>>> On Sep 8, 2015 2:54 PM, "Nate Burke" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> We've had to start doing our first couple EPMP takedowns (Force
>>>>> dishes), and it seems that the stainless nuts have seized on.
>>>>>
>>>>> Should we be hitting all installs with Anti-Seize, or would we be
>>>>> better off just replacing the hardware with brass/bronze nuts ala LMG?ÂÂ
>>>>> I haven't used Anti-Seize before, is it a sticky mess to work with?ÂÂ
>>>>> Would the installers actually use it, or just screw over the guy that gets
>>>>> sent to de-install?  I'm also thinking about how to easy it would be to
>>>>> re-deploy the Force Dishes.
>>>>>
>>>>> Nate
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Reply via email to