Also, the patch on the integrated epmp does not provide a good illumination
to the Canopy Dish,  What we need is the same patch that the 450 has... it
works with all canopy dishes in the market...  if we can achieve 23db
gain,, it would be awesome!

Many people will migrate from FSK to EPMP and the current process is not
efficient at all