From: "Mathew Howard" <mhoward...@gmail.com>
To: "af" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 1:36:22 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ospf issues with pbe-5ac-500 not passing

Yep, I think that's what Mike is doing. I skip the /30 most of the time and
just use the /29 for everything, because I don't need public IPs on the
routers.
On Sep 27, 2015 1:29 PM, "Ken Hohhof" < af...@kwisp.com > wrote:

Couldn’t you assign a /30 for router-router and OSPF, and a secondary /whatever
for managing the radios? Especially if you need to have public IPs for the
router interfaces.