From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 10:41:56 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mikrotik Queue Types

The advice may or may not apply. But if your issue is between Ubnt/MT I don't
know if I'd take ePMP documentation to be fixing the issue.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 11:36 AM, Mike Hammett < af...@ics-il.net > wrote:

Bad advice to assume that if you're not using ePMP then it doesn't apply. I
don't know, but perhaps that's a general best practice that we should be using
across more vendors. Cambium sure isn't going to tell you how to tweak your
UBNT wireless etup.

http://www.ics-il.com