From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2015 4:39 PM
To: Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Campus Shootings

Logic went out years ago.  There is iron in the words Patrick wrote no paper
can hold...(apologies to Ten Bears)...

Jaime Solorza
On Oct 10, 2015 2:32 PM, "Mathew Howard"
<mhoward...@gmail.com<mailto:mhoward...@gmail.com>> wrote:

What's right for one country, isn't necessarily right for another. While I
would love to be able to drive as fast I think is safe, knowing how the typical
American drives, I'd guess that it would be far more deadly here than in
Germany. I suspect the same logic applies to other stuff to some extent.
On Oct 10, 2015 11:05 AM, "Stefan Englhardt"