i like safely landing rather than getting snagged outa the air by a tower
;-)

seriously though, the FCC and the FAA work together to make sure the
national airspace is safe for everyone.

there are ways to get a tower near an airport if they are in the right spot
and/or not too tall as to create a problem.

-sean