  From: Sean Heskett
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 7:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Towers near airports

  i like safely landing rather than getting snagged outa the air by a tower ;-)

  seriously though, the FCC and the FAA work together to make sure the national
airspace is safe for everyone.

  there are ways to get a tower near an airport if they are in the right spot
and/or not too tall as to create a problem.

  -sean