This is the FAA site: FAA
<https://oeaaa.faa.gov/oeaaa/external/gisTools/gisAction.jsp?action=showNoNoticeRequiredToolForm>
Enter everything and it will calculate if you need to provide notice. It
costs nothing to do an off airport filing and they will respond in 45 days.
Once assigned you can call the FAA person and they will tell you the max
height you can build both with or without a survey.

Here is the graphic from one I just did and the text with it:
You exceed the following Notice Criteria:

Your proposed structure is in proximity to a navigation facility and may
impact the assurance of navigation signal reception. The FAA, in accordance
with 77.9, requests that you file.

77.9(b) by 173 ft. The nearest airport is DYS, and the nearest runway is
16/34.

The FAA requests that you file
[image: Inline image 1]
Notice they didn't say no, they said file it. As for the survey, you can go
ahead and get a 1A as any surveyor will be more accurate by far than the
requirements as listed below. In my experience, you should provide them
with the exact survey verbiage to make sure they get it right as most
surveyors haven't done one before.
*HORIZONTAL**VERTICAL**Code Tolerance**Code Tolerance*1 +20 ft (6 m)A +3 ft
(1 m)2 +50 ft (15 m)B +10 ft (3 m)3 +100 ft (30 m)C +20 ft (6 m)

--
Lewis Bergman
325-439-0533 Cell