File with the FAA as I mentioned above. You can take a screenshot wth
google earth and annotate it marking the power lines, their heights, etc..
When you get a file number and it is assigned I would call them, point out
the power lines again, and find out if they want any documentation that you
didn't already add. I think If you could upload a picture from a side
azimuth with annotations that might help as well. I have found the FAA
personnel very helpful.

--
Lewis Bergman
325-439-0533 Cell