From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Lewis Bergman
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 7:05 AM
To: Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Security cameras

I am constructing a new building and I need a security camera system which has
DVR functionality and be remotely reachable, preferably via mobile. I have had
the cheap QSee Sams system and although functional it is a pretty big
disappointment from most perspectives.

I know a lot of people use and install these.

Are there any suggestions for systems?

---