Hikvision DS-2CD2632F-I(S) or DS-2CD2732F-I(S)
+ cheap
+ real surveillance camera vs things like Granstream or Ubnt
+ 3Mpx
+ varifocal
+ on board microSD for recording (you do not need NVR!)
+ very good video quality
+ IR included, pretty efective for distances up to 10m (their marketing says 30m. BS!) + app for mobile, tablet, pc. I can be used for live view or search recordings on SD camera
+ POE & 12VDC

- DWDR, but I guess you cannot ask for true WDR in a 200$ camera

It's basically one of the cheapest true surveillance cameras you can get for ~$200. You can get them even cheaper than that, if you get quantity. They are also selling very nice NVRs, with decent prices, that can work flawless with their cameras.