  From: Josh Luthman
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2015 10:12 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] link problems

  Doubt it.  Run an airview first to gather noise readings and then evaluate
frequency.

  Josh Luthman
  Office: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343

  On Nov 15, 2015 10:59 AM, "Tim Reichhart" <timreichh...@hometowncable.net>
wrote:

    If I was able to put an rf armor shield on the customers CPE would it
change anything. I also switch that one sector to channel 1 and I was able to
drop it from -61 to -55 to -57 but its still flipping the rx/tx from
13-29mbps/65mpbs.

    Tim