*From:* Lewis Bergman <lewis.berg...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Monday, November 16, 2015 9:15 AM
*To:* Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG][WISPA] S'il vous plaît priez pour nos amis français

Jaime,
That screwed up mess of contracting is 100% due to the set asides the US
government uses to assure they spend more money. Oh yea, they spend more
with minorities, but just more money would make them happy I think. I would
be shocked if that wasn't awarded though the SEWP V contract. Not a
completely bad deal but I think it would be cheaper just to fly over and
throw money out the window.

--
Lewis Bergman
325-439-0533 Cell