I was waiting to update the listing until we started shipping the Revision
i syncinjectors and completely flushed out the Rev H injectors.  The 450i
doesn't seem to like a long cable on a Rev H injector but we've fixed this
in revision i.

If you're planning on using a gigabit injector with a 450i with anything
but a short cable,  I'd recommend buying a new one and putting a note in
the comments on the order for them to include only revision I injectors on
your order.