From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Forrest Christian (List
Account)
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 4:15 PM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] syncinjector for 450i and FSK100

I was waiting to update the listing until we started shipping the Revision i
syncinjectors and completely flushed out the Rev H injectors.  The 450i doesn't
seem to like a long cable on a Rev H injector but we've fixed this in revision
i.

If you're planning on using a gigabit injector with a 450i with anything but a
short cable,  I'd recommend buying a new one and putting a note in the comments
on the order for them to include only revision I injectors on your order.