Just saying I thought on a Rohn SSV once you got to the upper sections 1-5 they
were straight and all the same face width, but actually there’s a bit of taper
to them.

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 4:31 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Un-guyed tower

oh okay ...i was going to say that is a Bozo no no

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 3:22 PM, Eric Kuhnke <eric.kuh...@gmail.com> wrote:

  I think he's talking about mounting radios directly on the tower legs, using
the radio's mount built in elevation adjustment, rather than a standoff mount
which is normally needed on a tapering self supporting tower.

  On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 2:13 PM, Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>