I think they're most commonly used for radar sets inside radomes...  Ask an
engineering firm that specializes in airport construction?

Don't know if any tower manufacturers sells a 'kit' that comes shipped on a
flatbed truck. Many that I see appear to be custom built from structural
steel I-beams at 90 and 45 degree angles with bolted plates.