What really pisses me off is the lusers that figure out that a EFT transaction
always authorizes then bounces a couple of days later, so they give you a bogus
account to get service turned back on until the check bounces.   The bank
doesn’t charge them because they made up the account in the first place, but we
still get the $10 fee from the bank.   Not only did they not pay the bill, they
cost us fees.

There is a whole list of people we won’t accept EFT’s from anymore.

Mark