Hmmmm. OK. The only thing I would say to all of the previous is don't
confuse recurring revenue with income directly related to hourly effort. If
you don't actively service the client you don't get paid. You take a week
vacation, you don't get paid.
I know you know that but that is really different from a WISP. Having said
that, I own a service business and do OK.