From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Sterling Jacobson
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 9:11 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Selling Redudant or Backup (Failover) connections

If these are $70 a month accounts for internet, then backup could be half
that at $30 a month, especially if it's managed.

If these are $500 accounts, then backup might be $100 a month.

In the real world, you pay for two circuits.

So you are doing them a favor by cutting the dual circuit costs
significantly, AND providing the seamless device/failover/bonding.

This would be true provider redundancy, where there are two complete
separate paths.

If they aren't completely separate, then maybe less, because if your stuff
goes down in a major way, they are still completely down.