I will always wonder about some late night talk radio ads I heard about some
kind of miracle pill that is so hard to get that only Nancy Regan could get it
for the president.  But now you can get it too....

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2016 10:13 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] anyone watching the debates

Off to see Ronny.

I never really liked her, but she really stood by her man. She also did some
good for stem cell research.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/6/2016 9:11 AM, Jaime Solorza wrote:

  Nancy Reagan passed away

  On Mar 4, 2016 1:51 PM, "Jason McKemie" <j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>
wrote:

    The Trump one is actually fact (in the figurative definition of a clown, he
doesn't actually dress up like one as far as I know).  The others you could
make an argument about.  I'm not sure how good of a surgeon Carson actually is
:-)