Time for me to weigh in here.

Trump scares me.   I'm not convinced he's actually going to behave in a way
which matches his campaign persona.   I'm also not convinced he isn't.

What scares me is that he is very successfully stirring up the most extreme
parts of our country.   He's pushing all the right buttons for the people
who believe this country has slid.  Throw out all the Mexicans because
they're all murderous rapists.  Kill ISIS.  Close our borders.   IF it's an
extreme position (on either side), he's pushing those buttons.   And
somehow gaining voters because of it (which is even more scary).

Just him running for president seems to be tearing our country apart.  What
the heck is going to happen if he's elected?

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>