From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 9:47 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Is it 1968 all over?

funny thing Ken....when I spoke at a conference for ElectroComm with Matt
Larsen and Marlon Schaefer some guy came up to me after talk and asked what I
thought about illegal immigration and how I had obtain a permit to travel in
US.   I chuckled and asked where he was from...Nebraska...I told him to me it
was a simple case of supply and demand just like drugs.   If American companies
and farmers didn't hire them, they wouldn't be here.   Many natives do not want
to work in the sun and do hard work for little pay or in fact for decent pay.
Ask Chuck about working on a farm or others on this list....that is back
breaking work and if you own the farm the pay is really low.   When Border
Patrol made some big raids a few years back and deported hundreds of illegals,
some farmers and growers tried to hire US born workers and many quit by noon.
Crops and fruits went bad.  Millions of dollars in produce lost.   So like
drugs, if there is a demand, someone will supply.    Trump uses illegals in his
hotels and resorts around US.   He speaks with fork tongue.
I remember one of you posted you would hire Hispanic work force because they
are good workers.    I found that that interesting..I fired an entire Hispanic
crew because they started abusing cocaine and pawning equipment.   The only
loyal employee was a Mexican tower guy that I used on cross border shots up and
down Texas border.   He could not work in US so after we finished the job, I
closed the company.   I could pretend to be naive  and say my guys followed the
white man's ways.....but I am blessed I don;t think that way.
My ex-wife is a Perry, ugh, yes part of that Perry group, so my kids are
Chingos...(half Chicano-half Gringo)..huh....the cognus scenti will appreciate
one.    One of my granddaughters, Julianna Juana Gandara Solorza is a real
mixture..Irish, British,Spanish, Mexican and Native American....oh wait she is
an AMERICAN!!!!!!!!

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390