You know what Ken, let’s do this.

You need me to sound racist because your liberal mindset is that everyone is a
victim.  I probably have a much wider diversity of friends, business partners,
and colleagues than you do and never has anyone ever called me racist.  Because
I abhor racial division and call it out for what it is, an excuse for failure
and control by race hustlers, I’m a racist.  That’s the pea-brained mentality
of the intellectually dishonest.  You simply can’t understand that there are
those of us who don’t care about race, we simply don’t have time for it in our
lives and we don’t see it.  However, we can define the problems created by
race, race hustlers, and liberals who don’t want to face facts, just blame
everyone else for their problems and failures.

What I care about is that there is a class of people that are not assimilating
into society because nobody wants to face the facts.  You would rather stick
your head in the sand and call out those of us who see the truth racists.  Here
is a fact, not having a solid family support system, not following the law, and
not working hard is a recipe for failure, regardless of the race.  If you don’t
want to face that fact, so be it.  Stick your head in the sand, blame me and
call me names, and stand by while our country falls apart because you don’t
have the intellectual honesty to face that fact that the greatest country in
the world is falling apart from within and from the outside.  Hell yes, I want
our borders sealed and immigrants required to learn our language and honor our
heritage.  Hell yes I want every child to get a good education that honors this
country, the founders that gave it to us, and the men and women who died to
protect it.   And until we recognize that keeping an entire culture in poverty
and ignorance by not expecting them to excel is a bad thing, then we as a
country are doomed to further internal violence, strife, and separation.   I
don’t care about the color, I care about the fact that color is used as an
excuse.

The sad part is it’s not just any specific culture, it’s the entire generation.
There isn’t a manufacturer here that doesn’t have engineering outside this
country because they can’t find enough engineering talent within our own
borders because our culture and education failed an entire generation.   And as
for Obama, his policies have escalated this problem, including unemployment, a
poor economy, lower standards of living, hatred of police and authority, and
racial division and escalation.  So if you are big supporter of him,
congratulations, you picked a real winner there.  You want the truth, that’s
it.  So bring it on Ken.  I’ll back my conclusions with the facts from the
Census bureau, the FBI, the U.S Department of the Interior, the U.S. Bureau of
Labor, and the Bureau of Economic Analysis but those facts won’t matter will
they?

Rory