Maybe your right, but it is funny that it is OK for Michelle Obama to say
that the first time she was proud of our country is when her husband was
elected. Goes both ways I guess.
I actually think the real problem, excluding we voters that put them there,
is congress, and both parties. Anyway, racism is a pretty hefty accusation,
but if you can back it up...
I believe you are right though, America has been great as long as I can
remember, not perfect, but the closest thing yet.