From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Reynolds
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 7:09 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Anti-immigration - Puck 1893

Some are here for jobs, some are here to escape massive corruption and drug
cartels. These are jobs that most American's don't want to do - either the work
is "too hard" or pay "too low" - which really the latter is true. I came from a
farm community (Kentucky Tobacco) and have seen how hard they work. Many have
two or three jobs, and they share a trailer and a truck. They take shifts
sleeping on the available beds, and send most of their checks home to their
families to take care of them. Some save to bring their families here. Very few
of these workers were paid minimum wage, but they were often given a trailer to
stay in (for the group). Rows and rows of trailers per farm.

You deport these guys, American agriculture will suffer. The farm subsidies get
sucked up by the conglomerates, and the regular guys get very little.

The drug demand has nothing to do with illegal or legal. Have you ever done any
drugs? Ever? My guess is no, but I've been wrong before - ask my wife! Drugs
are an escape, a booster, and the harder ones are ruthlessly addictive, both
physically and psychologically. Just once or twice is enough to make it very
difficult if not impossible to overcome by yourself, if ever. And they are SO
CHEAP (meth, heroin).
On Mar 13, 2016 8:49 PM, "Lewis Bergman"