I knew that... ~blush~

On 03/14/2016 12:53 PM, Chris Wright wrote:

For the sake of argument, it’s “hear hear.”

:]

Chris Wright

Network Administrator

Velociter Wireless

209-838-1221 x115

*From:*Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Bruce Robertson
*Sent:* Monday, March 14, 2016 12:48 PM
*To:* [email protected]
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] this list

Here here!

On 03/14/2016 11:43 AM, [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> wrote:

    One thing I love about this list, is the diversity of opinion and
    the ability to discuss religion and politics without any major
    flame wars.

    We can spar but when it gets too serous we back off for the most
    part.  I think most of us respect the beliefs and opinions of
    those that differ from us.

    I love to argue.  I will even argue the opposite point of what I
    believe just for the fun of argument.  And many times I argue
    tongue in cheek statements.

    Always meant to have fun, perhaps inform, never meant to browbeat
or proselytize or insult. I hope y’all take it like that. Apologies to those that have make taken me too seriously. I am
    not ashamed of any of my beliefs, but I respect your right to have
    yours too.  (even though they are wrong... Winking smile)

!DSPAM:2,56e716a6273094666317727!

Reply via email to