It is not that you guys are wrong, I am always right!  or left to appease
my pal Rory!    too easy

yes we are after all sentient beings....(do I need to define that to Trump
crowd? ...) damnit Chuck, please stop me before I get in deeper.

Sorry gents...sleep depravation

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 12:46 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm <
[email protected]> wrote:

> I love to argue.  I will even argue the opposite point of what I believe
> just for the fun of argument
>
> this
>
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 1:43 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> One thing I love about this list, is the diversity of opinion and the
>> ability to discuss religion and politics without any major flame wars.
>>
>> We can spar but when it gets too serous we back off for the most part.  I
>> think most of us respect the beliefs and opinions of those that differ from
>> us.
>>
>> I love to argue.  I will even argue the opposite point of what I believe
>> just for the fun of argument.  And many times I argue tongue in cheek
>> statements.
>>
>> Always meant to have fun, perhaps inform, never meant to browbeat or
>> proselytize or insult.  I hope y’all take it like that.  Apologies to those
>> that have make taken me too seriously.  I am not ashamed of any of my
>> beliefs, but I respect your right to have yours too.  (even though they are
>> wrong... [image: Winking smile] )
>>
>
>
>
> --
> If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team
> as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.
>

Reply via email to