I thought I was wrong once; but I was mistaken.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/14/2016 11:50 AM, Jaime Solorza wrote:
It is not that you guys are wrong, I am always right! or left to appease my pal Rory! too easy

yes we are after all sentient beings....(do I need to define that to Trump crowd? ...) damnit Chuck, please stop me before I get in deeper.

Sorry gents...sleep depravation

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390