I think they make a pill for that...

Damitol, I think it’s called...



From: Ty Featherling 
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 9:19 AM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] this list

No that's genetics. 

-Ty



-Ty

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 9:18 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm 
<[email protected]> wrote:

  I'm never happy with anybody, but that's not politics

  On Mar 15, 2016 9:06 AM, "Glen Waldrop" <[email protected]> wrote:

    I’ve been avoiding the list for the most part the past few days.

    Often I come here to read tech without getting into politics.

    There have been a few instances where it has gone too far, though I think 
it was pulled back just in time.

    Everyone, just take a breath. We’re all on the same side. Those making 
broad comments for us (media, elected officials, etc) are all FULL OF SHIT. 
They’re making ratings or getting attention.

    Aside from a few issues, 90% of us don’t give a crap what each other does 
as long as it doesn’t involve us. The other 10% will never be happy anyway.



    From: Paul Stewart 
    Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:06 AM
    To: [email protected] 
    Subject: Re: [AFMUG] this list

    Well said… I love to argue too – meaning all in good fun and often results 
in good constructive debate…. ;)



    From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected]
    Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 2:44 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [AFMUG] this list



    One thing I love about this list, is the diversity of opinion and the 
ability to discuss religion and politics without any major flame wars.  



    We can spar but when it gets too serous we back off for the most part.  I 
think most of us respect the beliefs and opinions of those that differ from us. 
  



    I love to argue.  I will even argue the opposite point of what I believe 
just for the fun of argument.  And many times I argue tongue in cheek 
statements.



    Always meant to have fun, perhaps inform, never meant to browbeat or 
proselytize or insult.  I hope y’all take it like that.  Apologies to those 
that have make taken me too seriously.  I am not ashamed of any of my beliefs, 
but I respect your right to have yours too.  (even though they are wrong... )

Reply via email to