Yes, back in 2007 when they were new I'd heard from a few US government
sources that there were chinese WIC and HWIC cards...  Even rumors that the
whole CIsco 2801/2811/2821 (which were pretty expensive new routers at that
time) had been entirely copied by their Chinese contract manufacturer.

I have never personally seen or heard of a higher-end counterfeit Cisco
linecard or module...  Like, never heard of a counterfeit NPE-G2 or a
WS-X6704 10GbE card.