You got a spare room?

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/22/2016 5:19 PM, Eric Kuhnke wrote:
If Trump wins the election I'm moving to Canada!

oh wait, I'm already Canadian.

please disregard

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Millions being spent by Republicans that don't want Trump....we
    are just amused observers watching you guys destroy Lincoln's
    party.... by now he is spinning in his grave at centrifuge speed.

    On Mar 22, 2016 4:03 PM, "Jaime Solorza"