To quote, "Here in Chicago gang violence is a much bigger problem, but
people accept it because mostly the gangs shoot at each other, or
bystanders from their own neighborhoods."     the LA police would delay
responding to gang shootings in East LA so that a few would be killed in
this gang fights and have less of them to deal with later.
Unfortunately lots of non gang bangers caught in cross fire....same thing
with Compton and other places...
whether drugs or religion fueled,  its wrong.....

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390