Belgium is a small country which has problems with different cultures by
themselfes.

They are half netherland and half french and a very small part speaks german.
They

dont speak the same language! They got problems to build a government.

This goes back until 18xx.

Some countries should split and the parts should be part of EU to keep things
together

without hating each other.

Having an islamistic szene in this situation is a very bad thing as they have
problems enough

without this nobrainers killing themselfe to kill others.