This report says otherwise.

   http://www.cbsnews.com/elections/2016/primaries/

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/23/2016 10:02 AM, Jeremy wrote:
Actually, she is ahead 1214 to 911. If Bernie takes the majority by the time the convention gets here the superdelegates will change their vote. You can't really count those votes until the convention. He only needs to get 58% of the vote for the remaining states to take the lead. Last night he won Utah and Idaho with 80%. He is also leading in all the polls.