From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 11:04 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [political] [utah]

Oh, are you talking about Colin Powell or Condoleezza Rice?
http://www.newsweek.com/colin-powell-emails-hillary-clinton-424187

bp

<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/23/2016 10:54 AM, Rory Conaway wrote:

I've been called worse than dumb so I can live with that.   What do you call
someone who supports a candidate under investigation for obvious criminal
activity, probably traitorous, and the fact that she became incredibly rich
selling influence in the State Department?   Nothing personal but dumb doesn't
even come close, but definitely intellectual dishonest.

Rory