Unless Yogi Bear is monitoring BooBoo with a baby monitor, in this particular
location, I think I’m okay.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of George Skorup
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 1:40 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cambium 450i

Dude, there's interference everywhere in the 900 band. Cordless phones, baby
monitors, security systems, smart meters, SCADA.. and the list goes on.
On 3/24/2016 11:23 AM, Rory Conaway wrote:
Are you talking about interference on the same tower or with other towers or
devices.  I don’t think I’ll have interference issues from other sources.

Rory