Seriously!? It doesn't need it. The have an electronic, software controlled filter built into the radio. The only thing you'd be doing with external fixed bandpass filters is shaping the Tx output. The 450 radios have a pretty damn clean Tx signal as is, which is one reason why you can stack channels with zero guard band.

On 3/24/2016 7:01 PM, Eric Kuhnke wrote:
Has anyone experimented with inserting a notch filter on a 450i 900 AP, for a specific 7 MHz?

All of the options I can find are for a wider 900 band, more than a specific 7-10 MHz section, and cost $150+ a piece, so you're adding $300 and some jumpers and 0.5dB insertion loss.

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 4:59 PM, Rory Conaway <r...@triadwireless.net <mailto:r...@triadwireless.net>> wrote:

    Unless Yogi Bear is monitoring BooBoo with a baby monitor, in this
    particular location, I think I’m okay.

    Rory

    *From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com
    <mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>] *On Behalf Of *George Skorup
    *Sent:* Thursday, March 24, 2016 1:40 PM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Cambium 450i

    Dude, there's interference everywhere in the 900 band. Cordless
    phones, baby monitors, security systems, smart meters, SCADA.. and
    the list goes on.

    On 3/24/2016 11:23 AM, Rory Conaway wrote:

        Are you talking about interference on the same tower or with
        other towers or devices.  I don’t think I’ll have interference
        issues from other sources.

        Rory