Sorry, that should've been *does not* help with the on-channel noise.

On 3/24/2016 12:23 AM, George Skorup wrote:
Just like all the other 450 gear. 125Mbps in a 20MHz channel. And that's at 256QAM. Assuming every customer is absolutely perfect. Never happens. The difference with the 450i is the software controlled dynamic notch filter. And yes, that's Rx only. Does help the on-channel noise levels.

Our 900MHz noise floor is so horrendous that we might not deploy any 900 450i. Still trying to make a case for it. We'd be better off with TVWS, but no gear that's worth a damn is available. I vote for Cambium to do a band-spin with the 450i, but Matt says the challenges are the tight channel mask and development cost, which I understand.

On 3/23/2016 11:28 PM, Rory Conaway wrote:

I’m specifically interested in the 900Mhz, I thought that was the 450i, I didn’t know it covered 5.8GHz also. I also need maximum bandwidth off the tower although I don’t know tower or other mounting locations yet to determine if I need 360 degrees. I actually have more problems with aesthetics and those antennas are going to be an issue due to the size. Right now I’m interested in throughput per antenna and what kind of throughput to expect with GPS.

Rory

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Brandon Yuchasz
*Sent:* Wednesday, March 23, 2016 9:02 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Cambium 450i

If you guys are talking about the 900mhz 450i 65 degree. Straight from the horse’s mouth is the 65 and the 90 are the same antenna. Just more role off to achieve the 90. I have tested it outside of the 65 degree but within the 90. I was not happy with the results. One customer had to be put back onto FSK yesterday until we can get another AP up or a true 90 degree. Just would not modulate up and finally dropped off completely.

Best regards,

Brandon Yuchasz

GogebicRange.net

www.gogebicrange.net