As I look at the Suprema, the API looks pretty sweet, nice that they have
the API docs publicly available with no hoops to jump through, etc:
https://api.biostar2.com/v1/docs/#QuickStartLogin
The only catch I see in the API that it talks to their cloud service
instead of direct to the controller so there's a external dependency. Even
so, I might have to play with one.