There is no controller, it stores everything in the reader. The Software is only used for configuration, or reading the access logs off the reader.

On 3/28/2016 9:08 PM, Josh Reynolds wrote:
What about the door controller?

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 9:04 PM, Nate Burke <n...@blastcomm.com> wrote:
I contacted suprema, and they directed me to a local reseller.  The Reseller
had no problem selling me just the xpass no questions ask. I think they were
about $350.  Very easy to install and setup.