Anyone ever used these guys?

http://s2sys.com/solutions-markets/solutions/access-control-systems/

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Reynolds
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2016 3:53 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] door access control

I'm dying here. Every single system I can find is shit or costs an arm
and a leg, to the point where I'm considering starting a company to
make a better system. I just need an embedded, web based, IP access
control system. It needs to be able to control the individual door
access controllers to electronic striker or maglock to the keypad. POE
here is best. If it requires software running on a windows PC then I
don't want anything to do with it, even for those of you who are like
"put it in a vm"... no. Those resources are reserved for properly
functioning operation systems (and LXC containers!).

I've got 3 doors at one location, then 2 more doors at 2 other locations.

If it has a mobile app, that's even better.

I've installed a couple of HID Global and DoorKing systems in the past
and nothing about this is hard, but the chinese systems are only made
for a single location.

Any suggestions?